Pages

16. Oktober 2006

Works done for overwintering


At the end, we have carried hives to the owervintering place in Demircihalil Village. So I want to thank especially to my friends who helped me, Mr. Semih Baydemir, My sister's husband Osman Kumit and his nephew Sezgin Tomruk, Mr Ridvan Ulus and our lorry owner Mr. Sakir Kılıcel.Last Thursday I begun the day with some diffuculties, especially TUrkcell my telephone service provider did not give service that day. Organisation is pretty diffucult to connect others come together. Anyhow my moustache eating continued short. But I really got angry with Turkcell GSM operator because it is being two important days carrying the bees and no service. Anyhow our lorry was a little one so we turned two times within the same night. Thanks God weather was cold so bees had entered their hives early. So our job got easy. And last sunday I went to get order the hives, to put them on the stands with a very carefully work. In order to not topple down again. Anyhow, the ground is not so much soft like the plouged field in Kavakli Town. I made a watery system for the bees. There were open and closed cells on the combs. Meanwhile I had taken 6 item tins to the new apiary and opened their lids then all bees come to eat the tins. It was a good view. bye :)

Keine Kommentare: